The Pink Whisk Shop Goes Live!

Well, it’s exciting news to share with you today,

The launch of The Pink Whisk Shop!

The shop is home to all sorts of everything bakingcake decorating and kitchen frolicking!  There’s tons of products, all chosen by me, and we’ll be adding more and more as the days go by.  You can stock up on books, cake decorating supplies or have a ball in the Cupcake Shop.

Plus to kick things off we’ve got a super dooper Kenwood kMix Kitchen Machine in Raspberry Red to giveaway   – Woo Hoo Hoo!

To be in the draw to win it just head over the the shop here and fill in your details!

We’re promising 100% customer satisfaction with a price promise and hassle-free returns plus free UK standard delivery on orders over £25.00.  The shop will also feature some special seasonal projects to get stuck into and of course we have some great offers lined up!

It’s early days and there’s still a lot for me to do down those virtual aisles (like adding ingredients listings on certain products and examples of how to use some of the items for those new to baking) but your ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Please do pay us a visit and have a peek around!

Ruth x

This entry was posted in Cupcakes, Decorating, Ruth's Chat, Sugarpaste. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Pink Whisk Shop Goes Live!

1. Choclette says:

Congratulations Ruth, this sounds fantastic. I wish you every success with it and I’m off now to have a look around.

2. I have just had a little look around- I love all the seasonal things like the boxes for the Christmas cakes- so lovely that it is all in one place too.

3. Diane Croad says:

It all sounds very exciting Ruth, and I wish you great success with this project. It all looks wonderful. Well done you!

4. Jennie says:

Well done Ruth on opening your shop! I think it’s a brilliant idea and look forward to all of your recommendations!

5. Denise says:

Congratulations hope the shop is a success – what a good idea!

6. Helen says:

Damn you!! I now want a whole heap of stuff from your shop. Although, with Christmas coming up I might leave the laptop open when hubbie is around…. As others before me have said, hope it goes well. Certainly looks a polished site from my initial wanderings too!!

7. carley says:

Hi Ruth
    Love the look of the shop, i regularly shop online at sugarcrafts stores i think the layout of yours is fresh and exciting, its all organised lovely, my only critique would be the price of the cake boards and boxes as i would love to buy them from you instead of others would you do wholesale deals? Also i have followed you since the great british bake off and since you inspired me to start baking i wondered if you would have a look at the cakes on my flickr acount and then you can see why i need the boards, lol. Hope you all have a lovely xmas and well done Ruth for all the success you have achieved recently, its well deserved. carley.