KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer Giveaway – September/October 2016: Terms & Conditions
Who can enter?
- This promotion is open to residents of England aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
How to enter?
- To enter, visit http://www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk/2016/09/kitchenaid-mini-stand-mixer-review-giveaway.html and leave a comment tell me what would be your first #minimoment – the first thing you would mix up and bake with the KitchenAid Mini if you were to win.
- For the entry to be valid it must be in the form of a comment left on blog post http://www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk/2016/09/kitchenaid-mini-stand-mixer-review-giveaway.html
- The opening date for entries is 12:00 BST on 27th September 2016 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 10th October 2016.
Conditions on entry
- The promotion is limited to one entry per household. Any entrant found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household. No purchase necessary in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The prize is one KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer 3.3l 5KSM3311X in Hot Sauce. The mixer will be sent to the winner of the competition directly from KitchenAid.
There is 1 prize to be won.
- The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
Selection of winners
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and contacted directly.
- The winner will be notified by email by Ruth@thepinkwhisk.co.uk within 3 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name, address and contact number for delivery of the prizes within 2 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. The prize shall be delivered free of charge by an agent of the Promoter to any UK address nominated by a selected winner.
Additional terms applying to the promotion
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook. Entrants release Twitter and Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Ruth Clemens, The Pink Whisk www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk
Top of Form