It’s the Holidays!

Yay!  It’s the start of the summer hols! For those of you who’ve tried it you’ll know that working from home and trying to look after the children at the same time is a challenge.

This year, to try to ease frayed tempers, I’m going to be concentrating on my boys rather than the laptop,  I’ve figured there’s probably only a couple of years left to run in the park, climb trees and jump in a stream before they’re all at high school and not getting up till lunchtime.  So, I’m going to make the most of it!

That does mean though, no new recipes until September. I’m sure you will cope.  Instead, I’ll be posting a reminder, starting at the end of this week, of three archived recipes each week.  Some you’ll have seen already if you’ve been on The Pink Whisk adventure since day dot and others you’ll have found scurried away in a corner on the blog.  Hopefully you’ll all find something new in there.

So I’ll bid you all a very happy (hopefully sunny) summer hols and I’ll catch up with you all in September!

Ruth x

Come and visit us at  The Pink Whisk Shop – caking, baking and decorating goodies galore!

This entry was posted in Ruth's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to It’s the Holidays!

1. Kezia says:

Happy Holidays! I hope you have a wonderful time with your boys. x

2. Elaine Handford says:

Make the most of it, these times pass too quickly, they’ll be grown up before you know it. x

3. Jen says:

Enjoy the summer break Ruth! I look forwards to the new recipes in September x x

4. Ann Crabb says:

Well done Ruth. Have a fantastic summer with the boys making memories to last a lifetime.
    Look forward to your refreshed inspiration in September .
    Happy holidays xx

5. Enjoy your summer break, school holidays are always busy times for mums. Look forward to peaking into your archives.

6. EmmaMT says:

Good for you. Have a great time.

7. Heather says:

Good on you , enjoy every moment with your boys -they grow up so quickly , I’m sure you’ll be doing lots of baking anyway that you’ll share the highlights of with us later. Happy holidays, may the sun shine lots for you.
    Cheers from Auckland, New Zealand.